ADT Honeywell Galaxy alarm problems & trouble-shooting guide The Galaxy Honeywell alarm system has historically been used by companies such as ADT
ADT Honeywell Galaxy alarm problems & trouble-shooting guide
The Galaxy Honeywell alarm system has historically been used by companies such as ADT and Secom on their bigger property installations in the UK (e.g. in large houses or in commercial units). The following is a trouble-shooting guide to help fix common problems with your ADT Honeywell Galaxy system, including fixes for why your alarm is not working and how to reset your faulty alarm.
N.B. if your old ADT Honeywell Galaxy system isn’t working, then we provide a low-cost telephone support service or can arrange a site visit (at a fraction of ADT’s prices!). Book your telephone support appointment here >> (N.B. we can fix most simple problems on the phone).
Honeywell Galaxy alarm problems & fix guides
The following is an overview of the common problems people have with their Honeywell Galaxy alarm panel, and tips / instructions of how to fix them . . .
- ADT Honeywell Galaxy alarm not working / alarm fault: Alert! Enter Code message
- ADT Honeywell Galaxy alarm battery fault problem: BattFail / +BAT MiS message
- How to change battery in ADT Honeywell Galaxy alarm panel
- ADT Honeywell Galaxy mains power problem: +CU AC message
- ADT Honeywell Galaxy tamper fault: TampLid fault message
- ADT Honeywell Galaxy alarm reset problem: Manager reset required message
- How to arm ADT Honeywell Galaxy alarm with system fault
- How to reset ADT Honeywell Galaxy after activation
Problem solving for all Honeywell Galaxy alarm types
Honeywell manufactured a number of different series of the Galaxy alarm panel. SmartSecurity can provide technical support, maintenance servicing and fault-finding for a whole Honeywell Galaxy range, including:
- Honeywell Galaxy Series 2 – G2: G2-12 / G2-20
- Honeywell Galaxy Series 3 – G3: G3-48 / G3-96 / G3-264 / G3-520
On-site maintenance and engineer service for Honeywell Galaxy system
If you can’t fix the problem with your Galaxy alarm yourself, then we provide a low-cost on-site call out service, where we can send an engineer out to help fix your problem. Our service costs a fraction of ADT / Secom or other providers, using trained engineers with years of experience.
Book in an appointment with one of our engineers via our online engineer booking service here >>