Here's our quick guide to changing the battery in your Pyronix alarm system: Unscrew the two screws on the front of the Pyronix alarm panel, and r
Here’s our quick guide to changing the battery in your Pyronix alarm system:
- Unscrew the two screws on the front of the Pyronix alarm panel, and remove cover
- At this point your alarm will sound – enter your 4 digit code to silence the alarm
- Locate and replace the alarm battery, by removing the red and black battery leads
- Replace cover, making sure you screw the two screws in tightly (to avoid a tamper fault)
- To reset your alarm, you may now need an ‘engineer reset’. Please get in touch with our team to help you do this engineer reset. Contact us here>>
Need a battery? Buy a replacement Pyronix Euro battery HERE >>
Full in-depth guide to replace a Pyronix alarm battery
To change the battery in your Pyronix Euro 46 / 280 alarm, you first need to remove the cover of your main alarm panel by unscrewing the two screws either side of the panel. The alarm will then sound. To silence the alarm enter your 4 digit user code.
With the panel now open, locate the battery and remove the two terminals (red and black) making sure these don’t touch, and removing and replacing the battery. Please note, there is live 240V power in the transformer – so please be careful and make sure you don’t touch this. Also please make sure you don’t knock any of the other wires in the panel – as these may cause your alarm to stop working.
Now replace the lid, making sure you replace screws firmly. Please note, to reset the alarm an ‘engineer reset’ is required – meaning that you need to book in an engineer to visit the site and reset the system.
Still, need help?
If you still need help with your alarm, then get in contact with our team to see if we can help you >>
Or if you know you need an engineer then book an ‘on-site visit’ where one of our trained engineers comes out to your site to fix your problem. Book an engineer visit here or email us at email@example.com