AMCO Security are looking for experienced Texecom alarm installation engineers to join their growing national team. If you’ve got the experience in
AMCO Security are looking for experienced Texecom alarm installation engineers to join their growing national team.
If you’ve got the experience in installing Veritas or Premier alarm systems, then this is the job for you.
AMCO Security specialise in installing Texecom equipment for customers across the UK. AMCO require engineers with the best skills in the business, as AMCO install increasingly complex systems using the Premier Elite, including:
- Wintex programming
- SmartCom Connect installation & smart alarm functionality (including setting up recipes and smartplugs)
- Ricochet wireless installation
- General Texecom alarm fault-finding (wired and wireless)
AMCO Security has posts available across the UK, so wherever you live – please apply. That said, AMCO are hiring in particular in:
- South East
Beyond installation skills, AMCO are looking for alarm engineers who
- Are hard-working & entrepreneurial
- Have strong field-craft skills
- Are happy working individually or as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this alarm engineer role, please send your CV to: email@example.com
To learn more about AMCO Security as a company, view AMCO’s website here >>